If you have pled guilty, paid the court fine, traffic school administrative fee and successfully completed traffic school by your due date, you have completed your obligations to the court.

The court will only accept our electronic submission of your traffic school completion.

You do not need to go to court with your completion certificate or send anything to the court or DMV. You just have to follow up with the court to make sure your cases. See this link on how to check the status of your case.

Did this answer your question?